The Nussbaum Team - Keller Williams
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Great written and verbal skills
- 1-2 years of experience in the Real Estate Industry
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The Nussbaum Team - Keller Williams
About The Nussbaum Team
In our Team, we believe that every client deserves the highest levels of service, integrity, and success.We connect with our clients at the highest levels and our mission is to create an unforgettable experience that leads to a lifelong relationship.
We are more than Realtors- we are planners, innovators, negotiators, volunteers, counselors, coaches, and friends. Our longevity and confidence in what we do come from the great satisfaction we get when working with sellers, buyers, and investors. Our clients come first and we will not stop until the goal is accomplished.