The Spokane Home Guy Group / One Property Network
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
$30,000 - $40,000 DOE + Health
About The Spokane Home Guy Group / One Property Network
Our hub was established in 2007 in Spokane Washington. Under the moniker "The Spokane Home Guy Group." What started as a small two-person team has grown into a powerhouse of agents servicing all of Eastern Washington, The Tri-Cities, and all of Northern Idaho.
In 2017 we launched our first Expansion office in South/Central Washington State (The Tri-Cities). Our objective was to add value to agents and consumers in a new market using the systems that made us successful in Spokane.
Since then the two locations have become some of the Top Performing in the Inland Northwest selling just over $80,000,000 per year in volume.