PRODUCER Realty, LLC
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$15-$17 per hour
About PRODUCER Realty, LLC
PRODUCER Realty is a results-driven and tech-enabled real estate company whose mission is to deliver exceptional results for the clients by providing world-class service, creating a community of raving fans; and maintaining a fun culture and an environment that inspires excellence allowing the associates to grow to their highest potential.
PRODUCER Realty has developed and implemented state-of-the-art systems with tools that take the guesswork out of successfully delivering results for our clients during their real estate transactions. Our team consists of highly trained professionals, serving buyers and sellers in Greenville, Spartanburg, Laurens, Pickens, Anderson, and other surrounding Upstate South Carolina counties.