David Plush Home Selling Team
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About David Plush Home Selling Team
David Plush Home Selling Team is a fast growing team of real estate professionals serving the greater Richmond VA markets. Come grow with us!