RE/MAX Legacy Living | Motto Mortgage Prestige
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Real estate license preferred
- Available evenings and weekends
$30,000 + Bonuses
About RE/MAX Legacy Living | Motto Mortgage Prestige
RE/MAX Legacy Living and Motto Mortgage is a leading full-service real estate company with over 65 associates. We have two locations in Richmond and League City with over 600 annual transactions and $500M in sales. We are forward-thinking and innovative and provide a fun and collaborative work environment. If you are looking for a great place to build your career, we are the company for you.