Client Care Coordinator [Administrative Assistant] (2+ yrs exp required)
We are looking for an exceptional Client Care Coordinator who is willing and able to provide exceptional levels of service to clients and the real estate team alike. You are passionate about achievement and draw energy from working with people.
The Client Care Coordinator is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent, sellers, and buyers through the home selling and buying process, as well as growing his/her own skills.
The Client Care Coordinator is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This individual will exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
You are a fast learner, have excellent communication skills, very strong computer skills, and are extremely organized with attention to detail. This is not an entry-level position. Real Estate license preferred or motivated to become licensed.
- Be the first point of contact in handling phone inquiries
- Prepare agent materials for client consultations
- Schedule service providers on behalf of team members and clients
- Communicate weekly with active clients, providing updates and what they can expect next
- Confirm client consultation appointments on behalf of agents
- Develop expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
- Provide administrative support to executive assistant & move manager
- Make outbound reminders and follow-up calls to monthly seminar attendees
- May meet with sellers to accomplish necessary repairs, improvements, and cleaning
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- 2+ plus years of administrative support experience in a demanding and challenging environment with a focus on client service.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook/Email is required.
- Excellent grammatical, editing, and proofreading skills are required.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Administrative training in business & office administration.
- Ability to make solid business decisions, problem-solve, and operate in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Proven ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality and objectivity.
- Ability to work in a team setting and conduct and present oneself in a highly professional manner with both internal and external clients and personnel.
- Proven ability to set priorities and work independently with little or no supervision.
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues.
- High school graduate, preferably Bachelor’s Degree.
- Real estate license preferred.
- 2–4 years of industry, customer service, and administrative experience preferred.
$38,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Junell Group
We're a top Northern Nevada Real Estate team with more opportunities than we can handle, tech-forward systems, and a skilled support team to help our clients with selling, buying, and investing in real estate. Our team has been serving seniors who are relocating since 2004 and has successfully supported individuals, couples, and their families in making post-retirement moves. When clients hire the team, they gain access to our turn-key approach to senior-living decision-making, relocation, downsizing, simplifying, and re-inventing their retirement lifestyle. We are a collaborative team, innovative, professional, and dedicated to providing excellent service.