Keller Williams Premier Properties
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Real estate license preferred
- Weekend and evening availability
About Keller Williams Premier Properties
Who we are…
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams Realty is the place for the industry's best real estate agents. We are the brokerage of choice for top producing agents and are experiencing incredible growth. With industry-leading real estate training, technology, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership team, Keller Williams is the ideal place for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.