Real Estate Homeselling Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Great written and verbal skills
Video Editing is MUST
2 - 3 hourly
About Real Estate Homeselling Team
Real Estate Homeselling Team is a fast-growing real estate team serving the greater Toronto area. Come join our team!