The Investor Machine
Who are we looking for?
The Client Care Coordinator must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities, such as:
- Working with and through others
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Working closely and accurately within established guidelines
The Client Care Coordinator will oversee intake processes and be seen as the go-to person for all of our clients throughout their company experience!
This person should be a self-starter that uses effective communication in order to stimulate and motivate clients while being aware and responsive to their needs and concerns. The Client Care Coordinator must be able to move with a sense of urgency to ensure they take care of their agent’s needs in a timely manner- a faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position! The person in this position must be genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, and the company’s customers.
- The onboarding process for clients, both experienced and new. Review client metrics
- Answer client questions and be their advocate to ensure they are getting the highest level of results
- Build positive and collaborative relationships with clients
- Organization. It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead and on top of customer accounts and their personal information at all times
- Follow the intake process and checklist for all incoming and existing clients
- Assist with our semi-annual events (Communications/Interactions)
- Be responsible for correct intake paperwork from all new clients, relaying clients needs, issues, and successes to the team daily
- Assist in connecting clients to our resources and helping them be successful daily
- Getting work done on time, as well as correctly. This is a position where guidelines, structure, and established policies must be followed fairly closely while working with and for others
- Lead the conversation
- Must excel in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects going on simultaneously
- Dedication to building and maintaining relationships, especially where helping, not pressuring others, fosters the relationship- Requires a “How can I help you?” attitude
- Adherence to established guidelines and procedures- It is important to involve others in the decision-making. There is a need to build consensus rather than make decisions alone
- Open, flowing communication. This position requires working with and through others, especially in a helping role. There is a need for persuasive, “selling” (rather than “telling”) communication style
- Must be willing to jump in and roll up his/her sleeves to help out when necessary. Be someone who leads by example with first-hand knowledge of the area of expertise. Strong, friendly follow-up necessary on tasks delegated to ensure proper results
$16 - $20 hourly
About The Investor Machine
The Investor Machine is a real estate tech startup focusing on data-driven marketing for real estate investors nationwide. We are already profitable and doubling in size every six months to a year. We have clients nationwide who rely on us for marketing data and direct mail and other marketing fulfillment and much more.
Our Core Values: