Megan Oh - Compass
Team Megan Oh is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work in our company as a Client Care Manager! The person who handles this position is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agents), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Client Care Coordinator always looks to go “above and beyond” for clients to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling or buying experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like a match for you, we must speak with you today!
- Base salary: $40,000 annually
- Lucrative and competitive bonus structure
- Paid time off (5 paid days of vacation)
- Health benefits
- Responsible for excellent customer service and vendor communications
- Communicates with buyers/sellers to provide additional support
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all buyers/sellers that go under contract. Responsible for a smooth transition of buyers/sellers files to Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
- Responsible for regular communication with sellers including progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Deliver marketing materials to properties under company brokerage
- Responsible for keeping the business updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supports the agent by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials, and preparing pre-listing packages.
- Assists in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Responsible for maintaining and delivering signage, marketing materials, and lockbox for each listing.
- Responsible for helping with the marketing of the listings.
- Develops and implements systems for buyers/sellers, contact database management, and back office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems and computer databases. This includes ensuring all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Serves as the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints.
- Responsible for keeping the business informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Responsible for managing 25+ transactions at one time.
- Responsible for inventory and supply management and oversight
- Must be highly detail-oriented and customer-service oriented.
- Must have proficiency in working with email, MS Office and project management software.
- Social media experience.
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement).
- “Can-do” attitude.
- Thorough, and must love to-do lists.
- Strong technology skills.
- Great ability to focus amidst chaos!
About Megan Oh - Compass
Come work for an emerging Real Estate Group, where you get to be part of building a team and a culture that you want to see come alive. Bring your skills and talent to our organization and help grow our culture, our community, and our business. Step into the next phase of your life by expanding your knowledge, learning how to grow your personal wealth, learning how to be part of an emerging team and fostering connection with those around you. Support Megan Oh, as she builds a Real Estate business geared towards helping others build their wealth through real estate and transition from difficult and joyful chapters into the next. To learn more about Megan Oh, please visit her website at www.meganoh.com.