We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Real estate license preferred
- Weekend and evening availability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$37,000 - $40,500 yearly
About JankowskiGroup LLC
Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless.