DeGreeff & Associates - Keller Williams Integrity NW
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right?"
We are seeking a Client Care Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-local successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
- Prepare Listing portfolios
- Use Microsoft Excel and manage the entire contact database
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Help in building and maintaining leads database
- Create interesting and relevant marketing materials
- Update all MLS listings
- Keep homeowners up to date about their showings and any feedback that is received
- Manage logs for showings and all files for listings
- Manage every part of the real estate transactions process
- Social Media marketing for all listing
- Maintain a professional, organized, clean work environment
- Perform office duties as necessary to ensure business operations run smoothly
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Can handle difficult customers with grace
- Punctual and consistently on-time
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and Internet
- Excels at creating/following automated systems and organizing data
- Strong organizational skills and incredibly reliable
- Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities with frequent interruptions
$11 - $16 hourly
About DeGreeff & Associates - Keller Williams Integrity NW
As one of the market’s premier real estate teams, we use our local knowledge and expertise to help clients make the most of their home buying or selling decisions. Our team brings a positive approach and caring attitude to make sure our clients are taken care of throughout their real estate experience. We always strive to provide top-notch service every step of the way. DeGreeff & Associates is the #1 home selling team in Sherburne County.