KW Realty Centres
The Client Care Coordinator must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the Market Centre.
The Client Care Coordinator will be responsible for the appearance of the Market Centre common areas. They will ensure the office is neat and prepared for business.
The Client Care Coordinator acts as the First Impression for the Market Centre. They will greet everyone with a smile and warmth as they enter the office. They will be as helpful as possible without neglecting the phones.
The Client Care Coordinator will assist in the management of the office by providing support and feedback to the Leadership team on all matters affecting the productivity and operation of the Market Centre.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
SCOPE OF WORK/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering the phone courteously, correctly and ensuring that all calls are properly routed
- Promptly and accurately page agent messages as required
- Greeting everyone in a positive and professional manner
- Maintain appearance of the reception area and common areas of the Market Centre
- Provide detailed and timely responses to all associates, clients, brokerage, and staff questions and concerns.
- Responsible for the front desk aspects of the listing process from new listing until a firm offer is received
- Book and confirm showing appointments with sellers, and other brokerages in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
- All required front desk TREB reporting and updates in a timely and accurate manner
- Proper receipt and distribution of all cheques, including accurate receipt, preparation, and distribution of deposit cheque receipts
- Experience with Broker Bay-an asset
- Ability to be efficient and effective in a very fast-paced environment
- Willing to work at all KWRC locations (Keswick, Newmarket, Aurora)
- Excellent computer skills
- Great verbal and communication skills
- Understanding of real estate administrative practices
- Excellent administrative skills
- People-oriented, positive, high energy
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- High School Graduate
- 2+ years Real Estate Administration is an asset
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About KW Realty Centres
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in Canada, KW Realty Centres Aurora/Newmarket is a busy well-established office with over 230 agents. We are #1 in market share in our area.
KW Realty Centres is a positive environment that will push you to great potential. Here you can make an impact; help people create wealth and make a difference in the community!