Charleston Metro Homes
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Weekend and evening availability
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
About Charleston Metro Homes
Charleston Metro Homes is a leading family-owned full-service real estate and property management brokerage providing personalized service to our customers and associates.
As an area leader in Charleston real estate representing buyers, sellers, property management services, and investment companies - customer service and honest professionalism come first at our firm. We work hard to stay up to date and in tune with real estate trends and technology. We pride ourselves in being more than just a place to work; we're family.
At Charleston Metro Homes, we believe in 3 core values: our people, technology, and marketing. With the training, coaching, and mentoring that we provide, we are motivated to build long-term success and wealth for you and your family - not just a commission check.
Our offices are located in Mt. Pleasant, SC.