Realty Executives On The Bay Inc.
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$10,000 - 100,000 yearly
About Realty Executives On The Bay Inc.
Realty Executives On The Bay Inc. based in Midland Ontario, is a full service real estate brokerage serving Simcoe County and surrounding areas of central and southern Ontario. Founded in 2014 by Grace Kidd and her team, Realty Executives On the Bay has a team of industry experts with years of experience in all areas of real estate. The company is known for its hands on and stellar customer service.