Keller Williams - Los Angeles
Forward thinking, progressive Real Estate Company is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work in our company as a Client Care Coordinator. The person who handles this position is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agents), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Client Care Coordinator always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today!
- Base salary: $55,000-$65,000 annually
- Lucrative and competitive bonus structure
- Paid time off
- Health benefits
- Responsible for excellent customer service and vendor communications
- Communicates with buyers/sellers to provide additional support
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all buyers/sellers that go under contract. Responsible for smooth transition of buyers/sellers files to Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
- Responsible for regular communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Responsible for keeping the Team Leader updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supports the Team Leader by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials, and preparing pre-listing packages.
- Assists the Team Leader in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Responsible for maintaining and delivery of signage, marketing materials, and lockbox for each listing.
- Responsible for helping with marketing of the listings.
- Develops and implements systems for buyers/sellers, contact database management and back office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Serves as the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints as well as Co-Op Agent communications.
- Responsible for keeping the team leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Responsible for managing 40+ transactions at one time.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and customer-service oriented.
- Must have proficiency in working with email, MS Office and project management software.
- Social media experience.
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement).
- “Can-do” attitude.
- THOROUGH. Must LOVE to-do lists.
- STRONG technology skills.
- Great ability to focus amidst chaos.
$55,000 - $65,000 annually
About Keller Williams - Los Angeles
Keller Williams is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. It was named the largest real estate franchise in number of agents and sales volume for 2018 and 2019!
Are you ready for this challenge? Are you ready for the possibility of immense career growth with a team of excellence? Then let’s talk. We have an extensive interview process involving multiple steps to ensure we connect with the right person, so time is of the essence!