The Selling Team
Do you see yourself as an influencer who gets buy-in from others? Are you driven to reach your goals no matter what? Are you a self-starter who loves to manage your own time? Do you keep going until the work is done? If you’re passionate about working hard to reach the top and are looking for your start in the real estate industry, look no further. Apply today!
A high-producing, residential real estate team based out of Lansing, MI is currently looking for a motivated Inside Sales Associate to handle the overflow of buyer/seller leads. The Inside Sales role is a very important addition to the team’s growth trajectory.
The ideal candidate will be goal and numbers-driven. They will have a mindset of doing whatever it takes to get the job done and reach their goals. They will have a passion to succeed and will not be easily deterred or give up quickly. Additionally, they will be invested in personal and professional growth and learning, while providing top-notch customer service to all current and potential clients that they contact.
What You'll Get From Us
- An abundance of leads to call.
- Training to successfully convert buyer/seller leads into appointments and sales.
- Administrative support (i.e. contract to close and file management).
- An atmosphere of success.
- A path for advancement.
- Generous bonus structure and unlimited earning potential.
- Drive growth by calling Buyer/Seller leads, Expired listings, For Sale By Owners, and follow up with both past and current customers
- Converting leads into customers by setting appointments daily
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media, and professional networking
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- Work directly with and help manage both the sales and admin team’s calendar
- Provide white-glove service to clients and ensure an exceptional experience every time
- Meet (and, hopefully, surpass) daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- MUST HAVE 3+ years in phone sales and sales-driven work environment
- Competitive/Winning attitude. Must want to be #1
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell; not easily intimidated
- Great communication skills and a willingness to work hard
- Strong phone presence, listening ability, and presentation skills
- Ability to stay organized, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Must be coachable and have a winning, positive attitude
- Must have, or be willing to obtain a real estate license
- Must be self-motivated and excellent time management skills
- Must have a strong, reliable Internet connection and a quiet environment to work in
- $60-75k+ annually salary plus commission
- Paid Time Off
- Enormous opportunity and growth potential
$60,000 - $75,000 salary plus commission
About The Selling Team
The Selling Team of Keller Williams is one of the top real estate teams in Lansing and all of Michigan. They are committed to excellence, a big vision and providing their customers with the highest quality and experience in a Real Estate Transaction. If you're looking for growth with a great company, apply today!