We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
About GK Properties
George Kypreos is a native to Las Vegas and Green Valley and has shared his natural instinct for effecting progress in the community for over 25 years in business. He has run the number one acquisition team for several years.