Stephanie Wilson Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
About Stephanie Wilson Team
The Stephanie Wilson Team is a growing real estate team under the Century 21 Blackwell Brokerage, looking to take their business to the next level and need some marketing assistance to do so. Our mission is to help as many people as possible to buy and sell homes by giving them the guidance and knowledge to make their experience the smoothest it can be. We provide a family atmosphere where relationships are everything and you are not just an employee.