As a Client Care Coordinator, you will manage and nurture the overall client care experience post-sale and sphere of influence database for all companies under the Pepine umbrella:
- Pepine Realty Team Customers
- Motto Mortgage
- Pepine Property Management, including CAM
- Real Estate School of North Central Florida
- Gator Title
So that consumers become raving fans, compelled to share us with their friends, family, and sphere.
- Number of calls made
- Timeliness of getting all clients and their buyers/sellers into Top Producer and to marketing
- Number of people and engagement level in FB client care group, events, seminars, etc
- Number of reviews, testimonials (written/video), and surveys completed
- Number of people set up on a listing cart or homebot
- Number of referrals - leads sent/appts set to the team (for annual CMA review or referral listing or buyer consult, lender consult)
- Number of home maintenance and home warranties sold
- Average value/customer
- Call to customers during the transaction – assessing needs, service, pivots to our other companies, expectations, rating so far, prepare for survey/review
- Send a letter from Betsy to Buyers and Sellers at engagement, and throughout the contract to close
Closing and beyond:
- Obtaining and leveraging reviews on Google, Zillow, Realtor.com, radio, and social from past and current customers, service providers, Realtor partners
- Obtaining and leveraging testimonials and success stories, written, verbal (for radio) and video (for social)
- Attend closings to keep in front of clients, transition and better understand them, obtain review, play video
- Add buyer and seller and all relevant contact of each transaction and other info of each transaction to Top Producer
- Manage Client Care FB Group and email list – enrollment, content, events, and engagement
- Maintain Top Producer/keep an updated list of client contact info by the company for marketing with the ability to sort and filter
- Create and maintain a FB custom audience of past clients for sponsored ads for marketing
- Post sale follow up
- Administer, analyze and report survey findings – how likely would you recommend us
- Call customers 1, 7, 30 days and then quarterly post-closing, inviting them for annual CMA meeting, listing cart and homebot invite, client care events, sell home maintenance program, remind them of deed coming, did they file homestead, do they need service provider referrals, who do they know who will be moving in the next 6 months or what neighbor is most likely to move in the next six months?
- Call customers who bought 3+ years ago and ask if want to sell, refi, etc.
- Manage Birthday and Home Anniversary cards and other holidays celebrated
- Manage special previews, events, and coming soon announcements for clients
- Personally invite/call clients/circle dialing to client appreciation events including Christmas, Ice-cream Socials, Pizza Nights, etc. and seminars
- Plan promotions, give-aways, contests, and content for social media platforms
- Manage concierge services and leverage our service providers to help homeowners with their projects
- Manage monthly vendor promotion program with discounts to our customers
- Work with marketing to provide material/content to use as needed regarding success stories, client care feedback, content, events, and ideas
- Use slyboardcast for mass communication when needed
- Monitor best practices for client care in and outside of the industry
- Experience in a Real Estate Administrative role is a plus
- Must have excellent time management and organizational capabilities
$10 - $15 hourly
About Pepine Realty
Pepine Realty has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top 250 teams in the nation for the last four years and Inc. 5000's List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2020!
We are best known for our branding, family culture, lead generation, and training of our agents.
We are driven by our desire to help people achieve the American dream of homeownership and want to make a difference in the world.
We live by our core values of integrity, accountability, excellence, family, impact, fun, balance, and growth.