Legacy Real Estate & Associates
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
$30 per hour
About Legacy Real Estate & Associates
Legacy is a very busy local Real Estate business with a focus on client satisfaction. Sherri is a top producer for many years and her focus is on client service from over 33 years of experience and knowledge.