Emily Matthews Real Estate Group @ Coldwell Banker Kinard Realty
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Available evenings and weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$10 - $12 hourly
About Emily Matthews Real Estate Group @ Coldwell Banker Kinard Realty
Emily Matthews Real Estate Group is a top producing team In the NW GA area.