North Dallas Real Estate Team
Life is short, work somewhere you love! Our Top Producing Real Estate team has 30+ years of real estate experience; we move fast, learn fast, want to have fun, and have a team environment that supports as well as challenges our team members to grow and be successful with us. Join our team and work somewhere great!!
We are hiring an enthusiastic, self-starting, Real Estate Administrative Assistant.
Our ideal candidate should be a great communicator, highly detail-oriented, caring, and familiar with the processes, software, and applications for residential real estate. If you’re committed to growing your own skills and developing into a supportive leader within our team, start your application today!
- Implement, manage and maintain all systems for sellers, buyers, and prospective clients – timely communication and follow-up, care and concern to address client needs with urgency and attentiveness to help our agents succeed
- Listing and transaction coordination, contract-to-close, monitoring deadlines, handling details and tasks to make sure they are completed on time and our agents can focus on our clients. Our ultimate goal is to provide unparalleled value, knowledge, and strategies, surpassing our client’s expectations throughout their real estate experiences with our team
- Real estate information management. Compile and coordinate monthly real estate data used in our newsletter and magazine advertisements. Update our daily, online neighborhood MLS stats. Generate CMA’s. Update mailing lists and email contacts for clients and prospects
- Coordinate all team meetings and monthly marketing planning sessions
- Coordinate marketing materials and social media posts for our digital newsletter, new listings, sold properties, open houses, website, and special team events with our Marketing Coordinator. Revise and print listing presentation materials, flyers, and forms as needed
- Help design/generate bi-monthly postcards and send them to our mail service
- Schedule/confirm appointments with clients and vendors
- Build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry and our brokerage by attending educational events and training sessions
- Represent our team, manage first impressions, and ensure each client feels like they are the most important client we have!
- 2 to 3 years of administrative experience in Real Estate is REQUIRED
- A valid Real Estate License is PREFERRED. If you don’t already have a Real Estate License, you should be willing to study and get your license as soon as possible after joining our team
- Knowledge and experience with current real estate technology, tools, CRMs, (NTREIS, Docusign, DotLoop, Skyslope, ShowingTime, Google Docs, and Social Media (FB, Insta, YouTube), Microsoft Office, and Texas Real Estate Contract documents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Learning-based, problem solver, self-motivated, and willing to hold other team members accountable for their tasks
- Available evenings and weekends in unique situations to assist agents as needed
- This position requires you to be in the office each day (as Covid protocol allows), with some trips for client deliveries and help with staging and photographer appointments (as needed). Our office is located in Preston Hollow/Park Cities
$40,000 - $45,000+
About North Dallas Real Estate Team
We believe exceptional service and uncommon value are true hallmarks of our team. Real estate is about so much more than just real estate... It's about people. It's about trust, and building relationships with our clients that span decades. We love what we do and feel fortunate to be a part of some of the biggest decisions our clients make and experience during their lifetimes.