We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team at the #1 RE/MAX in Illinois. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of a real estate office, ensuring real estate agents have impeccable service and support and clients are well-cared for. You’ll also support the group with marketing requests, social media and company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator, multi-tasker and wonderful at building strong rapport with top agents.
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Manage all aspects of office administration and legal compliance to real estate files using paperless documentation management systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Experience in real estate, real estate marketing or transaction coordination is helpful but not required
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Reliable, dependable and sense of pride in work
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Power Point) and Google Apps.
- Experience with real estate technology, including Showing Time and Docusign Transaction Rooms, is strongly preferred
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment with an eagerness to learn and implement process improvements
$15 - $20 hourly
About RE/MAX Suburban
RE/MAX Suburban is a top ten real estate firm in Illinois and the #1 RE/MAX in Illinois. We are home to Chicagoland's top-producing agents with 11 great suburban locations selling over $1+ billion in Real Estate every year.