Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, part-time Client Care Coordinator. They will be required to make calls consistently and are expected to provide superior coordination in utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism towards our clients.
They should possess exceptional phone skills and very personable to speak with. They need show to detail and accuracy in calls and documenting and need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- We are looking for someone with very good phone skills to call our clients to arrange appointments, lunches, events, follow up, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Have superior computer skills for documenting... Excel is a MUST!
- Must be familiar will all formulas relating to excel.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$20.00 hourly / Part-time
About CG Realtors
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for high-energy and true professionals. We are a very rare breed and our office speaks for itself. We don't consider ourselves a Real Estate company, we are relationship connectors. We rely on our good morals and ethics to create a fun working environment and we strive every day to strengthen our daily culture to an ever-growing world. We are a family group that has fun with what they do.