The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Great written and verbal skills
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
About The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
The Dixon Group is the #1 producing sales team in Colorado, servicing the entire Denver Metro and Colorado Springs areas. Only apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!