The Carl Hawthorne Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Weekend and evening availability
35,000 - 45,000 DOE
About The Carl Hawthorne Team
The Carl Hawthorne Team is high energy and promotes a culture that works hard and plays hard together. We are a diverse real estate team serving areas from Atlanta to the North GA mountains. We are passionate and feel that everyone deserves our very best from a 50k home purchase or a 1.5 million estate home. Our team lead, Carl Hawthorne, has years of experience and loves to share his knowledge to empower you to maximize your full potential.