We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
$10 - $15 hourly
About Bold Group
We are forming an amazing team in the Shreveport Bossier area and want highly driven individuals that want to help grow together!