Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ TGL Collective
Do These Describe YOU?
- Abundance Mindset
- Problem Solver
- Critical Thinker
- Customer Service Mindset
- Servant Leadership
- People Person
- Results Driver
- Detail Oriented
- Question Asker
Do you want a career with THESE?
- Growth Opportunities
- Great People and Culture
Let's talk if yes, because this position may be the right win-win scenario for both you and our organization.
We truly are looking the add THE LEADER to our Operations Team that will help our agents provide next-level service to our clients. This person will care enough to ask the right questions and fight for results!
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Real estate license preferred
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Great written and verbal skills
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ TGL Collective
We are in the people business! We invest in people and help others build their good life while they help build the good life for each other and our clients. Wyatt Graves is a coach, entrepreneur, business leader, influencer, podcaster, supporter, connector, and our CVO (Chief Visionary Officer).
He helps people cast a vision for their potential, inspire action, and connect them to resources to make it happen.
Fundamentals are part of The Good Life Collective, run by Wyatt, which is a brand of businesses all built to accomplish our goal of building the good life through service to others across a variety of business segments.
We believe in a culture of personal growth and development both in and out of the office. With this comes our exclusive Dream Manager program. Want to know more? Apply today!