PearsonRavitz is looking to add a Client Coordinator to its rapidly growing and dynamic team. As the client’s primary point of contact throughout the insurance application process, our team of Client Coordinators truly are the single most important part of a client’s experience. If you love interacting with clients, are organized and willing to learn, we think you’d make a great addition to our fantastic team.
Please, note – no insurance experience is needed for this role. We are happy to teach you the ins and outs of the industry. What we ask for in return is a willingness to dive in, a deep desire to learn, particular attention to detail, incredible communication skills, and a go-getter attitude.
PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT DIRECTLY. WE WILL REACH OUT ONCE WE'VE REVIEWED YOUR SUBMITTED RESUME.
- Facilitating the on-boarding of new clients by reviewing their information to determine next steps and needs
- Serving as client’s main point of contact during the pre-underwriting and underwriting process; maintaining regular and clear communication regarding the ongoing status of their application
- Understanding our commitment to HIPAA compliance and maintaining all personal records according to the guidelines which we’ve put in place
- Helping clients navigate the underwriting process by assisting them in completing the necessary paperwork, scheduling paramedical exams, sending reminders accordingly, etc.
- Maintaining client’s records by reviewing their application status in external databases and logging updates in Salesforce, ensuring all notes and details are properly recorded
- Participating in weekly meetings with the remainder of our internal team to clearly communicate challenges or successes with certain client cases; working with the Application and Illustrations team, as well as the brokers to help work through any setbacks that may occur
- Continually monitoring your own performance and finding ways to improve on your processes; sharing these improvements with the rest of the team to help better all of PearsonRavitz’s workflows
- Are customer service-oriented, agile, inquisitive
- Are a strong organizer and multitasker
- Enjoy continuous change and improvement, and want to have a stake in helping shape those improvements
- Love to create systems and maintain them
- Aren’t afraid of a high volume of communications
- Embrace technology as a means of running things more efficiently, and don’t shy away from tools or software you haven’t worked with before
- Aren’t afraid of the unknowns and ambiguities of a small business, and are willing to dive into anything
- Are highly conscientious, like to see things done right, and aren’t one to let things slip through the cracks
- Love to communicate with clients and delight in delivering top-notch, professional service
- Don’t find any task too small – as with any small team, you never know where your assistance will be needed!
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working with G Suite or Salesforce
- Have experience in the insurance industry (though this is not a requirement)
- Salary: $45,000-$50,000
- Health Insurance
- Growth opportunity
- Great team atmosphere
Stephanie Pearson, MD, FACOG, brings the experience of a physician into the disability and life insurance market. Injured in the prime of her career, the Board Certified OB/GYN took an unexpected journey to become an advocate and advisor for physician insurance. Scott Ravitz, a longtime broker and insurance expert to the medical community, was a natural advisor and behind-the-scenes colleague for Stephanie. Today, the two have officially partnered to offer unique industry insights and expertise with incredible care. Together as PearsonRavitz, Stephanie and Scott advise and advocate for physicians about the importance of protecting life’s most valuable financial assets. The partnership wields the duo’s powerful combined skill set — and has made them sought-after experts on the basics and nuances of disability and life insurance for doctors.