We are seeking the right individual to provide the best service ever (110%) to our buyer and seller clients, vendors, and partners, which will facilitate our listings, closing transactions and marketing plan while converting everyone with whom we do business to a raving happy fan.
As our Client Care Coordinator, you have exceptional organizational and management skills. You operate with a high level of professionalism and present yourself as such.
You are able to juggle multiple projects efficiently all while staying focused and handling others with a smile. You have superior communications skills, in both verbal and written form.
You are able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary. You will take on your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity. You like to be on a winning team and are interested in helping our team grow effectively.
• Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook and additional CRM Database.
• Produce sales activity and business tracking reports
• Prepare Listing portfolios
• Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file.
• Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
• Help build and maintain database
• MLS experience helpful.
• Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
• Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
• Accurate and attentive to detail.
• Warm, engaging, inviting personality.
We provide exceptional client service with a positive attitude to our clients and in doing so build a community of advocates who wholeheartedly refer us to serve their friends and family again and again!
We appreciate fun and hard work and the ability to help really great people buy and sell homes.
If you are looking to improve yourself, learn about real estate, and you want to be a part of a community of really great people, we want to talk with you!