Greenhome Mortgage Group LLC
Client Care Contracts Specialist needed for our growing real estate team.
Local real estate brokerage seeks customer service-minded management professional.
Upon hiring, the Client Care Contracts Manager will enjoy:
- A fast-paced corporate environment where hard work and leadership are rewarded
- A collaborative, TEAM-focused atmosphere in an open office
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Act as a liaison between agents to acquire disclosures
- Supports the sales agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork
- Completes all administrative tasks assigned by the manager, agent, client or broker
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the closing system
- Has strong rapport with those he/she interacts with
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Acts as a calming force when the team is under pressure
$30,000 - $35,000 plus bonus
About Greenhome Mortgage Group LLC
Greenhome offers quality mortgage solutions together with unmatched customer service you can count on – always. Our seasoned Lending Experts have years of experience and a successful track record matching individuals and businesses to the right financing options. Find out what makes Greenhome a different type of mortgage company.