Red Clover Realty Group
High-producing Red Clover Realty based out of Fayetteville, NC is currently looking for a motivated Client Care Concierge to handle buyer/seller leads. The Client Care role is a very important addition to our business. The person filling this role is the gatekeeper of all leads. If you crave a successful product to sell and are interested in working in a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today! Do you see yourself as an influencer who gets buy-in from others? Have you always been passionate about real estate but didn’t know where to start? Well here is your chance, call us today!
How the Client Care Concierge position works.
Client Care Concierges or Coordinators are on the front lines of helping organizations call and track leads (our most important asset). Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help the organization grow, and it will help us figure out which sales role you belong in. All real estate salespeople start on the phones.
- Drive growth by calling Buyer and seller leads, Expired listings, For Sale By Owners, and follow up with both past and current customers
- Converting leads into customers by setting appointments daily
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media, and professional networking
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota!
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- Work directly with and help manage the sales and admin. team’s calendar
- Work directly with the marketing team to help promote new business
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- Competitive/Winning attitude - Must want to be the best
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate, and sell; not easily intimidated
- Great communication skills and a willingness to work hard
- Be committed to lead generation
- Be available to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Provide engaging and top-notch customer support
What you’ll receive from us:
- An abundance of leads to call
- Training to successfully convert buyer/seller leads into appointments and sales
- Administrative support (i.e. contract to close and file management) from admin staff
- A path for advancement - potential growth to a director role
- Potential to earn up to $50,000 - $65,000 through bonus structure
- Growth potential
$50,000 - $65,000 via bonus structure
About Red Clover Realty Group
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.