Client Care Coordinator needed for top Real Estate Team serving the Philadelphia area.
Are you a problem solver? Are you someone that people go to when they need something done quickly and done properly? Do you thrive in a demanding environment with lots to do? Do you pride yourself in delivering the highest level of customer service? Do you have a background in real estate? If so, please keep reading...
Our Client Care Coordinator will be deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agents), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment and Communication. The Client Care Coordinator always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
Candidates should be assertive, outgoing, organized, detail-oriented, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you TODAY!
Candidates MUST have Real Estate Experience.
- Have a Real Estate License
- Have experience as a Real Estate Assistant
- Be able to pull real estate comps
- Be able to write remarks
- Be a self-starter and organized
- Be comfortable with regular client/seller communication via telephone
Compensation: $40,000 - $50,000/year base PLUS bonuses
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all buyers/sellers that go under contract. Responsible for smooth transition of buyers / sellers files to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
- Responsible for regular communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Responsible for keeping the Team Leader updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supports the Team Leader by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials and preparing pre-listing packages.
- Assists the Team Leader in coordinating the staging, repairs and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Responsible for maintenance and delivery of signage, marketing materials and lockbox for each listing.
- Responsible for helping with marketing of the listings.
- Develops and implements systems for buyers / sellers, contact database management and back office support.
- Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Develops and maintains all team filing systems and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Serves as the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints as well as Co-Op Agent communications.
- Responsible for keeping the Team Leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Responsible for managing 40+ transactions at one time.
- Real Estate Experience (Real Estate License PREFERRED).
- Able to pull comps and write remarks.
- Must be a self-starter, highly detail-oriented and customer service-oriented.
- Must have proficiency in working with email, MS Office and project management software.
- Must love speaking to people on the telephone.
- Social media experience.
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude.
- Thorough. Must LOVE to-do lists.
- Strong technology skills.
- Great ability to focus amidst chaos.
$40,000 - $50,000 per year + BONUSES
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.