The Injury Specialists
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for multiple account managers that will be calling on Doctors and Law firms. If you have experience in working with either of these, this could be very helpful.
- Are you great at sales or managing client accounts?
- Is this you? Are you driven for success and willing to dig deep to achieve it?
- Do you like roles that constantly challenge you?
- Are you looking to plant your feet with a company that invests in their team?
- Are you looking for stability but have challenges that allow you to grow?
- Are you outstanding a business development?
- Have you been told you excel at Account Management?
We are looking for people that understand how to be a giant asset and add value.
If you are driven, know how to be on the road, can build and nurture existing and new relationships, need a little direction, can penetrate to decision-makers, and know-how to sell while educating, this will be a perfect fit.
If you’re outstanding at business development or account management and interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control, and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing team.
The natural ability to connect and build relationships with physicians, lawyers, and paralegals (Law Firms) is critical to the position. Someone who needs little direction, is passionate about seeing your clients succeed, can differentiate our services from others, and can be an impact player to the bottom line is the person best fit for this role. The position has significant earning potential for a talented salesperson.
- Working in a small company where you are able to make a difference!
- Act as a liaison between our company and law firms
- Provide concierge-level customer service to law firms
- Be the face of our company while building strong and trustworthy relationships
- Be proactive in understanding the needs of clients
- Work with current relationships and ensure they use our services
- Grow a territory of referring law firms for our services while managing their needs
- Use CRM to manage workflow and pipeline
- Comfortable working evening networking events with lawyers
- Outgoing personality
- Knows how to set goals and attain them
- Creative thinker that will be able to differentiate our services from that of the competitors
- Goal-driven that will be focused to increase law firms using our services and producing more loans
- Being a good closer
- Willing to work occasional weekend and evenings
- You need to be results-driven
- You must have a dependable car
- Will need to be experienced on Salesforce CRM
- You will need to be strong smart and kind to win here
- A true professional, who supports the team and strives to achieve goals
- A strong listener and an even better leader
- Ability to assess, prioritize, and act quickly
- Dependable and shows strong work history staying at prior positions
- Enjoys being on the road
- Not afraid to work through doors and create opportunities
$45,000 - $55,000+ at plan + bonus benefits
About The Injury Specialists
Our culture is where we believe in collaboration and allowing our employees to grow and reach their fullest potential. Our two founders are retired physicians and have a strong track record of loyalty with employees working for 20 years and encourage collaboration and inclusiveness with all employees to allow them to contribute to the companies goals. Please take some time to learn about us, www.injuryfinancing.com.