Pettis Webber Pacific P.S.
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Cover the receptionist duties when required
- Perform other clerical duties as requested by other team members
- High School Diploma or equivalent; College Degree, Business or relevant field experience a strong advantage
- Strong organizational, oral, and written communication, and people skills
- Strong attention to detail including grammar and spelling
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
About Pettis Webber Pacific P.S.
We have a “magic statement” that communicates to others whom we help and how we help them: We help people live with dignity and assurance through the power of planning and by compassionately guiding their loved ones through the pain of illness and loss.
Our Firm’s primary values:
- Love, Kindness, Integrity, Compassion, Gratitude, and Professional Excellence
- To be the Northwest’s leading law firm that makes the aging and dying experience better through compassionate, professional legal excellence delivered with a heart of service and gratitude