Our Cleaning Technician will work in the contents department and the mold remediation department with the opportunity to also work in water mitigation.
- Contents Cleaning Technicians show empathy to our customers by properly inventorying, packing, moving, and cleaning their personal belongings all while being efficient and trustworthy.
- Our Mold Cleaning Technicians will suit up properly in PPE and take the necessary actions to remediate mold in our customer's properties. You will work off of a protocol that is written by a mold testing certified company.
Benefits for full-time employees:
- Additional $2.50/hour when fully suited up to remediate mold.
- Hourly wages, overtime, and emergency bonus for after-hours/On-Call.
- Cell phone allowance.
- Career progression plan with regular pay raises.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Time Off immediately - no need to wait for a year!
- Medical and dental after 60 days of employment.
- Paid training and certifications.
- Generous 401K contribution (3% every year!).
- Tool allowance after 6 months ($150) and yearly after that ($250).
- Employee referral program (get paid $500 for referring new employees).
- Starting pay for candidates with no experience is $16/hour.
- We will negotiate with candidates who have experience in content and/or mold cleaning.
- Everyone will receive an additional $2.50/hour when in full PPE.
- Provide our customers with world-class service.
- Inventory, pack, move, and clean personal belongings in a safe, courteous manner.
- Follow written protocol while cleaning properties affected by mold.
- Properly prepare for each daily job by following the directions of the Project Manager.
- Document the job daily in our software app by taking pictures and providing detailed notes.
- Maintain vehicles to be clean, organized, and stocked with equipment and supplies.
- Keep the contents cleaning room neat and organized at all times.
- Team Player - not optional: If you like to work alone, this is not the position for you.
- Personable - Customers love friendly technicians.
- Detail-oriented - We document EVERYTHING.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds (and sometimes more).
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record - You will be driving our company vehicles.
- Ability to obtain chauffer's license within 90 days - we pay for this!
- Current DOT is a plus.
- Desire to learn and develop professionally - we have a career path for you to follow.
- Demonstrate good judgment when faced with problem-solving opportunities.
- Excellent attendance and timeliness - we start at 7:00 am!
We are a drug-free company.
$16 hourly and up
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family. Also, the potential of Positively Impacting Lives together to our customers and each other.