Do you want to grow your career while working in a professional, fast-paced, and friendly environment? OCF Realty is one of Philadelphia’s top property management companies and we are looking to add a Cleaner to our team. This is a maintenance position that supports our Property Management Team by keeping our properties sparkling and spotless. Non-hustlers need not apply! We need a hard worker with a can-do attitude, with the ability to lift up to 30lbs. This could be a great fit for someone who has great time management skills and is energized by a fast-paced and vibrant work environment.
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around OCF’s managed properties, sometimes cleaning specific units prior to showings or new tenant move-ins.
- Clean floors and rooms, including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass windows.
- Clean restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors, and walls, sweeping and mopping floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuum, empty trash, replace liners.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- Drive company vehicle to properties to perform cleaning duties.
- Photograph and report completed work, and larger maintenance-related issues if encountered.
- High school diploma or GED
- Overachieving attitude and strong work ethic
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Prior cleaning experience, cleaning multi-unit buildings a plus
- Ability to organize, multitask and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Are comfortable with physical labor - no task is considered too small and you are happy to do your part in making sure the area looks presentable
- Are highly responsible and reliable - you are able to manage your time effectively, show up to work on time, and are always prepared for meetings
$15 - $18 hourly
About OCF Realty
OCF Realty is a Philadelphia neighborhood-focused real estate brokerage that provides comprehensive services in property management, home buying and selling, and real estate development. Our team consists of expert leasing and real estate agents who specialize in neighborhoods. We also operate five OCF Coffee House locations in Philadelphia. What do realty and coffee have to do with one another, you ask? The way we do both -- and the way we feel that they're done best -- is that each fosters community growth and strength in all things local. We believe that most people want to live in a neighborhood with mutually beneficial ties among the people and businesses, and we exist to forge that relationship.