IH Services, Inc
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.
We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a building services specialist: general cleaner. You’ll be in charge of the cleanliness, maintenance, and safety in a facility located in the area. A typical day includes vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing floors, shampooing carpets, and any additional maintenance duties as needed. If you take pride in a clean space and love working on a team, fill out an application.
IH Services is a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care, and automotive industries.
- Stock and clean restrooms
- Complete other cleaning duties as needed
- Wipe down tables, counters, and appliances in the breakroom
- Document areas cleaned and let managers know if major repairs need to be made
- Make sure floors look pristine by sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping
- Is a strong independent worker and team player
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the worksite is required
- Well-versed in health and safety procedures
- Applicants should have a pair of steel-toed shoes for some areas
About IH Services, Inc
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, healthcare, and automotive industries.