We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a janitor. You’ll be in charge of the cleanliness, maintenance, and safety of our building. A typical day includes vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing floors, shampooing carpets, and any additional maintenance duties as needed. If you take pride in a clean space and love working on a team, fill out an application.
- Perform daily janitorial duties such as vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing restrooms, dusting furniture, and emptying trash
- Clean windows, shampoo carpets, replace light bulbs, and supply restrooms, and perform minor repairs on a regular basis
- Secure building by locking doors once cleaning is complete
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the building
- Strong working knowledge of cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the worksite is required
- Great physical health and stamina
$17.00 - $20.00 hourly
About Advanced Restoration
As an employee-centric company, We care about you as a person as much as we do as employees. We believe in giving our employees the tools and materials to do quality work. Whether it's personal opportunities for growth, positive culture, or great benefits, we believe happy employees are the key to a great company.
We’re always looking for good people and hope you consider us as your home away from home.
- 6 Paid holidays yearly
- 5 Sick Days
- Opportunity for development and growth!