We’re in search of a hard-working team player to join us as a janitor. You’ll be in charge of the cleanliness, maintenance, and safety of our building. A typical day includes vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing floors, shampooing carpets, and any additional maintenance duties as needed. If you take pride in a clean space and love working on a team, fill out an application.
- Ensure the building is clean, safe, and well-maintained
- Wipe up spills and other hazards with sponges and squeegees
- Make sure vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing restrooms, dusting furniture, and emptying trash are completed daily
- Write reports of areas cleaned and notify the manager of major repairs
- Clean windows, shampoo carpets, replace light bulbs, and supply restrooms, and perform minor repairs on a regular basis
- Familiarity with cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
- Over 1 year of experience in cleaning services as a janitor or similar job
- Possesses a strong work ethic and have high attention to detail
- Great physical health and stamina
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the worksite is required
$12 - $25 per hour per job
Volt - Clean is the #1 choice to protect your family, employees, and business from COVID-19 and other nasty germs and viruses. We specialize in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Disinfecting.
Through the process of electromagnetically activated cleaning and disinfecting, our process provides superior kill capability of all known bacteria, viruses, fungus, and super-bugs.