Cart Mart – Golf Cars and EVs
Golf Cart Delivery Driver - Class C License (Burbank, CA)
Slow-moving electric, gas, and diesel-powered vehicles, especially “electric vehicles,” are used in every commercial environment imaginable. These vehicles are popping up everywhere, including on public and private streets. According to nearly every major media outlet, economic analysts all agree that electric vehicles are playing an increasingly major role in the future of sustainability for both the consumer and businesses, and it’s only getting started!
Our employees are making the world a better place by pushing people and companies into sustainable transportation. As a Golf Cart Delivery Driver, you will be ensuring exceptional customer service. Some of our customers include colleges and universities, K-12 schools, military bases, local and state municipalities, amusement parks, hotels and resorts, golf courses, stadiums, apartment facilities, shopping malls, manufacturers, and distribution warehouses to name a few.
Ability to earn a quarterly Driver Incentive Bonus of $1500
If this sounds like work you’ll love, we’re waiting eagerly for your application!
- Paid time off, 401K, Tuition reimbursement, Employee Referral Program, Employee Discount,
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, AFLAC supplemental insurance
- 401K Matching Plan
- You will be tasked with safely and efficiently delivering golf carts
- You would need to be able to communicate effectively as well as be able to speak with a variety of people or positions with different skillsets and backgrounds
- The ideal candidate must have a Class B or Class C driver’s license with a good DMV record as well as maintain a good DMV record
- You must have excellent customer service skills
- You must always maintain safety first, pre-loading up carts, loading and unloading trucks, driving, following all laws pertaining to safety and driving, etc.
- Experience in automotive repair/mechanic is a definite plus
- Our perfect candidate is always willing to learn new things while following dedicated processes and procedures to achieve or exceed goals
- This candidate must be self-motivated
- You must have a pleasant demeanor and a positive attitude
- You would have common sense and great communication skills
- You are conscientious, trustworthy, naturally friendly, and likable, and you enjoy working with all types of people
- You stand out as highly professional and someone to count on
- You would have high integrity, be a self-starter, extremely organized, detailed oriented and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ultimately, you stay positive while keeping calm under pressure
Do you have what it takes to be part of the team?
$17 - $19 hourly + Bonus
About Cart Mart – Golf Cars and EVs
Cart Mart – Golf Cars and EVs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and at-will employer.
Cart Mart – Golf Cars and EVs is a drug-free and alcohol-free environment.
For more information, visit our careers page at: https://www.cartmart.com/content/careers