Blast It Clean
We are seeking a dependable and organized Class A truck driver who has a flexible schedule and is willing to work when needed.
Great position for someone retired or looking for part-time. We need someone who can consistently ensure safety protocols are being met with every job. Must be detail-oriented, efficient, and have a clean driving record.
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned delivery vehicle
- Drive trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) over 26,000 lbs.
- Pull a towed weight exceeding 10,000 lbs.
- Ensure trailer hitch is properly and securely attached to the tractor unit
- Transport our media, projects and material from the place of origin to assigned destination
- Pick-up loads and organizes goods in an ordered, logical manner
- Ensure contents are properly secured on the truck to prevent breakage or damage
- Safely and efficiently handle and unload material
- Obtain signatures or paperwork to confirm and complete deliveries with clients
- Assist in mapping delivery routes
- Stay on a predetermined route and ensure timely deliveries
- Communicate with management as needed
- Confirm contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip
- Always ensure your vehicle is kept clean
- Maintain and service vehicle as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repairs, etc.)
- Notify managers of any major maintenance issues encountered by completing required form.
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
- Track and report working hours
- Adhere to company rules and regulations
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions
- Comply with DOT regulations
- Make safety a priority at all times
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Valid Class A or Class B driver’s license required
- 3+ years proven experience
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Skilled at driving large vehicles
- Comfortable maneuvering, backing up and parking
- Alert, focused, and detail-oriented
- Physically and mentally fit
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time
- Able to operate a forklift, bobcat, pallet jacks, etc.
- Proficient using GPS
- An innate sense of direction
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
$12 - $25 hourly
About Blast It Clean
Blast It Clean works mainly with industrial customers providing cleaning, stripping and coating services. Work is completed on job sites or at our facility.
We started as a dry ice cleaning company but have added additional cleaning solutions over the years. We have shifted our focus from residential customers and projects to larger, industrial and commercial projects and customers. We believe in forming personal relationships with our customers and employees because success is a two way street. We believe in personal and professional growth and accountability therefore we have created a Development Program for any employee to take part if he or she chooses.
Learn more about us at blastitclean.com.