Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc.
Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc. is looking for self-motivated and driven professional truck drivers who want to contribute to a successful team of professionals who embrace innovation and be part of an industry-leading organization that is setting new standards consistently.
Drivers will be responsible for following all DOT and FMCSA regulations, make safety their top priority, follow all Rock Solid documentation policies and procedures, and deliver loads to project sites on time and in a safe and professional manner.
Rock Solid bulk drivers are a key component to the success of the organization and are held to the same high standards of all Rock Solid employees.
Experience in operating a dry bulk tanker is preferred, but experienced drivers can receive training. The Rock Solid team runs a fleet of late model equipment, keeping the driver’s comfort in mind. The ability to navigate a smart phone and tablet is required. Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc. utilizes Samsara electronic logging devices – the latest and most user friendly in the industry.
Join Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc. and be a part of one of the most innovative and successful teams in a rapidly growing industry.
Make the choice for a ‘Rock Solid’ career!
- Safely load, transport, and unload all materials (cement, fly ash, lime, etc.) in cooperation with the job site crews, while placing a strong importance on specified delivery appointments
- Comply with all Federal, State, and local DOT and FMCSA regulations along with internal policies and procedures
- Verify all materials and quantities on each load matches Bill of Lading
- Communicate clearly, openly, and professionally at all times
- Serve as a Rock Solid brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction including clients, coworkers, and the public
- Conduct daily pre and post trip inspections of the equipment and report any issues or problems for repair through Samsara
- Maintain a clean, safe, and operable truck and trailer including basic maintenance while away on job – fluids, greasing, housekeeping, etc.
- Ensure Hours of Service and electronic logs are accurate and in compliance with all regulations
- Be a leader on projects when working in conjunction with third-party carriers
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Class A CDL required – no tanker endorsement necessary
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Favorable work history (no major driving citations or violations and verifiable previous employment)
- Pre-employment drug screen, FMCSA PSP, and MVR check required
- Must be willing to travel for various lengths of time (2 - 6 weeks typically)
- Must keep safety a top priority while also maintaining a sense of urgency to ensure the team's success
- Experience based (28-34% gross revenue per day)
- Ability to gross over $70,000 annually
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Excess load/unload paid hourly
- Ability to have time off in winter
- Company provided travel to and from large projects for major holidays
Comprehensive benefits package including;
- 100% company paid year-round healthcare premiums for employees/spouse/family (medical/dental/vision) after 90 days
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Long term disability
- Annual bonus plan, driver referral bonus, and other performance/safety incentives
- PPE provided
- Travel per diem and hotel provided when applicable
- Paid training
About Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc.
We are a fast-growing organization focused on building and recycling our country’s infrastructure in a sustainable, and environmentally friendly manner. Rock Solid is one of the largest specialty contractors performing soil stabilization and road reclamation in the United States. We have maintained over 10%+ growth annually for the last 8 years by providing exceptional customer service to private and public sector clients while leading the way and setting the standards for the pavement preservation and soil stabilization industries. The science of sustainable reconstruction continues to evolve and proves to be cheaper, faster, stronger, and more friendly to the environment than conventional techniques. Join us for a Rock Solid future in a growing industry.