Ugwonali Law Group Llc
Our firm is growing, and we’re looking for an empathic, experienced personal injury attorney to help our clients find justice and compensation for their injuries. You’ll handle the case file from start to finish with support from our team of highly skilled legal professionals. You should have excellent credentials, a minimum of 1 years of successful personal injury litigation along with trial case experience, and an authentic passion for helping people. Willing to train the right candidate. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Communicate with clients, expert witnesses, insurance company adjusters, supporting witnesses, and medical providers to gather information
- Govern personal injury case files from inception to completion
- Assess potential personal injury claims and provide legal advice to prospective clients accordingly
- Record and update the status of all case files in the case management system
- Delegate tasks and manage a team of litigation paralegals, legal assistants, personal injury paralegals, case managers, and legal secretary
- Bachelor’s degree and a J.D. degree is required
- A minimum of 3 years of personal injury litigation or trial experience in medical malpractice, wrongful death, personal injury, or civil litigation practice areas is necessary
- Membership in the State Bar Association and a state license to practice law is mandatory
- Computer proficiency is essential
- Superior research, negotiation, drafting, and communication skills are highly valued
$65,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Ugwonali Law Group Llc
The Ugwonali Law Group is an award-winning attorney firm that will take a hands-on approach to every case we handle. Unlike other attorneys and law firms in Atlanta, the Ugwonali Law Group will personally handle every aspect of your case. You can rest assured that your case is in the very best hands.