Concraft is an Insurance Restoration Contractor whose purpose is to Positively Impact Lives, customers, and employees. This starts with a TEAM Culture where quality, dedication, hard work, and fun are alive and well.
The Claims Coordinator is the first point of contact for the Clients, Project Managers, Third Party Administrators (TPAs), and other Project Participants. The Claims Coordinator will oversee the project workflow, compliance, documentation, client interaction, and customer satisfaction. Good people skills, listening and effective communication skills are a must.
The motivated, goal-oriented individual who enjoys a fast-paced fun work environment is who we are looking for!
- Provide excellent customer service
- Manage incoming opportunities for mitigation and reconstruction departments collecting all necessary data from the client and/or insurance company
- Initiate projects in multiple database programs to monitor workflow
- Coordinate appointments for estimates and client meetings
- Execute compliance tasks in project management systems
- Audit projects to ensure all required and accurate information is collected and uploaded
- Monitor TPA Assignments to confirm all requirements are met
- Confirm that project photos are properly titled, described, and uploaded in real-time
- Assist Project Managers and field staff with administrative tasks required for the project
- Prepare necessary project-related documents i.e. authorizations, contracts, change orders
- Provide support to team members as needed to meet the needs of the client
- Warm Calls – maintain constant communication with clients to ensure their needs and satisfaction are met
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Works well in a collaborative environment
- 1 to 3 years of administrative experience preferably in a project driven atmosphere
- Experience with Xactimate, DASH or Encircle a plus
$15 - $19 hourly
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family. Also, the potential of Being of Service together to our customers and each other.