Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC
Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC (BBCH) is growing! We are seeking a Civil Quality Control Manager to join our SES Civil & Environmental (SCE) team, a subsidiary of BBCH. This crucial role involves managing daily preventive and corrective Quality Control activities on Federal construction projects. The ideal candidate must be open to Traveling and able to conduct quality control meetings, perform inspections, review submittals, and ensure testing is performed. If you enjoy leadership roles and excellent benefits, apply today!
Travel required! Per Diem offered!
- Develop and Administer the Quality Control Plan for the project (following the Army Corps Three Phases of Control).
- Certify that all submittals are following contract requirements
- Review plans and specifications to ensure requirements are met for each construction process
- Provide documented evaluations, assessments, and CQC assistance to staff and subcontractor personnel
- Review all catalog cuts and material submittals for compliance with plans and specifications
- Ensure all water, soil, materials, and mechanical systems testing is conducted by approved personnel and/or approved testing facilities
- Distribute written inspection/test results to appropriate agencies
- Ensure effective and timely preventive and corrective actions are taken and recurrence of problems is eliminated or minimized
- Maintain and submit hazardous material reports to the government environmental office
- Conduct pre-final inspections/ establish punch list if required/ ensure all deficiencies are corrected
- Coordinate and conduct final inspections with government contracting and civil engineer personnel
- Submit as-builts on finished projects
- In-depth understanding of scopes of works on civil, geotechnical, and marine construction projects
- 5+ years in civil construction experience desired with 5+ years on projects $5M or greater
- Construction knowledge (prints, plans, procedures, scheduling, and testing)
- Certification in Total Construction Quality Management for Contractors from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Successfully pass background and drug test
- An engineering or construction management degree is preferred
$88,000 - $100,000
About Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC
Our vision at BBCH LLC is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision, and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and paid time off (PTO). We want you to want to come to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.