Law Offices of Carmiece T. Graves, PLLC
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced Paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents
- Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Candidates must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree preferred
$26 - $30 hourly
About Law Offices of Carmiece T. Graves, PLLC
The mission of the Law Offices of Carmiece T. Graves is to provide exceptional legal services that protect our client's assets and ensure a fair and equitable outcome, and support our clients through the difficulties of separation and divorce.