SUL LEE LAW FIRM, PLLC
Civil Litigation Paralegal
We’re seeking an exceptional paralegal who is skilled and experienced in litigation to support our growing legal team. If you are obsessed with details, likes to keep things organized, knows how to push a case forward, you are a perfect fit. We want a strong team player who can support the team so we can deliver a great result to our clients. Our Firm is a fast-growing firm and wants someone with a strong growth mindset.
- Prepare and send legal correspondence as directed by attorneys.
- Assure that the Firm’s litigation calendars are accurately maintained and organized.
- Assure that the dockets are in order.
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Help lawyers prepare for trial/hearings by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Supervise and train legal assistants so paralegals and attorneys can maximize their billings.
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills, and time-management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
- Candidate must be familiar with TRCP/Federal Procedures.
$40,000 - $60,000
About SUL LEE LAW FIRM, PLLC
Sul Lee Law Firm is ranked as 66th fastest-growing law firm in the nation by Law Firm 500. Our focus is heavily on business and IP litigation and transaction. It is our goal to make sure that whoever contacts our firm, they are in a better place than before they contacted our firm (whether they are employees, clients, or potential clients.) In order to do such, we commit ourselves to the following:
- Commitment to Honesty: We commit ourselves to be always honest with our clients. This means, regardless of our firm’s personal interest, our clients will receive honest and practical legal advice to resolve their legal issues.
- Commitment to Balance: We commit to making a working environment that provides support for each staff member's personal, professional and financial goals.
- Commitment to Giving: We believe we must give it back to the community we serve in a meaningful and significant way.