Joe Knows Energy
• Experience in soils and earthwork construction
• Soil compaction testing with nuke gauges
• Work out of St. Clairsville, Ohio
• Long days and possibly 1-2 Saturdays a month (great OT opportunity)
Work is available immediately through summer and possibly through end of the year.
Prior to Construction
- Participates in all project team meetings and specific issue meetings throughout the planning and execution phases of the project.
- Assists and communicates daily or as necessary with applicable Core Team members (Survey, ROW, Construction, etc.) during the initial planning, routing, civil survey and subsequent rerouting and alternative analyses throughout the project planning process.
- Oversees the Civil Inspection Program on projects.
- Oversees implementation of the Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plan (E&SCP).
- Coordinates the processing of all variance requests from contractors, including maintenance of the Variance Tracking System.
- Oversees all non-compliance issues including documentation and corrective action.
- Orders corrective actions to address violations of the environmental conditions of the Certificate and other authorizing documents (e.g., permits, clearances).
- OSHA 30 hour
- Competent person (excavation) from an accredited learning organization
- First Aid / CPR trained and qualified
- Computer literate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced setting
- Experience documenting soil compaction and nuclear tests
About Joe Knows Energy
Joe Knows Energy LLC is a staffing and recruiting company that delivers added value to our clients by providing them experienced Inspectors who possess communication and leadership skills that support the goals of the project team.
We supply inspectors, primarily for the oil and gas pipeline industry, who are committed to excellent performance standards and thrive in a safety-focused team environment.
Our goal is to provide more certainty in regard to the performance of the inspection team. We do this through a proprietary platform that provides information in regards to technical skills, past performance and assessment of potential.
In addition to completing this information, we encourage you to check us out at www.joeknowsenergy.com.